A Guide to Selling Your Car to Vertu Motors
If you’re thinking about selling your car, or just want to know how much your current vehicle is worth, we’ve got you covered.
- Sell your car to us in three simple steps
- We always offer a fair and accurate valuation, that’s based on real-time data
- Our handy guide outlines the hassle-free process
At Vertu Motors, it’s never been easier to sell your car. Get your instant valuation online today - your car might be worth more than you think!
Step 1: Value it
Our online valuation tool is so easy to use. We just need you to provide us with your vehicle registration number and current mileage.
Using the information which you have provided, our expert knowledge and current market data, we will generate an online valuation for your vehicle.
Step 2: Book it
If you would like to go ahead and sell your car to Vertu Motors, you can book an appointment at your local dealership to get this process started. With dealerships across the UK, you can choose where is most convenient for you.
For the appointment, we will require some additional information from you, including:
- Your driving licence
- A bank statement – addressed to your name and current home address dated within 3 months
- Vehicle Registration V5 document
- The service history records
- Valid finance settlement letter – showing final settlement figure and finance company bank details (if applicable)
- All keys – including spares
- Any accessories related to the use of the vehicle e.g., user manual, locking wheel nut key, memory cards etc.
Step 3: Sell it
If you are happy to go ahead, we will process the necessary paperwork and payment. You should receive your money through a BACS transfer within three to five business days.
So, now you know how easy it is to sell your car, why don’t you get started with an instant valuation today?