Kia Reveals UK Pricing And Spec Details For All-New EV6
Ahead of customer deliveries starting later this year, Kia has now revealed full pricing and specifications for the Kia EV6 model line-up.
Pricing for the rear-wheel drive EV6 will start from £40,895.
Sports-inspired EV6 GT-Line models will start from £43,895 for rear-wheel drive models, and £47,395 for all-wheel drive variants.
GT-Line S models, with additional standard equipment, will be priced from £48,395 (rear-wheel drive) and £51,895 (all-wheel drive).
UK customer deliveries of the new Kia EV6 will commence from October 2021 for baseline, GT-Line and GT-Line S models.
Leading the line-up, the high-performance EV6 GT model will feature all-wheel drive as standard when the first models are delivered to UK customers in the second half of 2022.
The Kia EV6
The entry-level Kia EV6 is rear-wheel drive, powered by a 168kW motor on the rear axle (226bhp). This model offers the following feature highlights:
- Dark grey 19-inch alloy wheels with diamond-cut finish
- Electrically folding, adjustable and heated door mirrors
- LED headlights, rear lights and daytime running lights
- Black vegan leather upholstery
- Ambient lighting
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Dual automatic air conditioning
- Rear parking sensors
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Engine Start/Stop button with Smart Entry System
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) with city, pedestrian, cyclist and junction-turning functionality
- Highway Driving Assist
- Drive Mode Select
GT-Line models are expected to account for the highest proportion of EV6 sales in the UK, and are available with a choice of drivetrains. The rear-wheel drive model costs £43,895, and is offered with a 168kW (226bhp) rear motor. All-wheel drive models, from £47,395, producing a combined peak power output of 239kW (321bhp) from its dual-motor drivetrain.
Over and above the standard EV6, GT-Line models offer additional standard equipment:
- GT-Line exterior and interior styling
- Black 19-inch wheels with diamond-cut finish
- Black suede and light grey vegan leather two-tone upholstery
- Front parking sensors
- Premium relaxation seats (tilt-back front seats for a ‘NASA nap’ while charging)
- Memory driver and power front passenger seats
- Alloy driver pedals
- Vehicle-to-load (three-pin plug)
- Wireless smartphone charger
- Dual LED headlamps with adaptive driving beam
- Privacy glass
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning
EV6 GT-Line S
GT-Line S models also offer the same choice of rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations, and will be available from £48,395 and £51,895, respectively. A range of advanced technology features are offered as standard in GT-Line S models compared to GT-Line variants:
- 20-inch wheels with dark grey inserts
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Heated outer rear seats
- Power Tailgate
- Panoramic sunroof with tilting and sliding functionality
- 14-speaker Meridian audio system
- Remote Smart Park Assist
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Highway Driving Assist 2
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (with junction functionality)
- Augmented Reality (AR) head-up display
The range-topping GT model, due in the second half of 2022, features a powerful all-wheel drive system.
Its 430kW dual-motor drivetrain offers a combined total power output of 577bhp.
Kia engineers currently finalising the development of the EV6 GT are targeting a 3.5-second 0-to-62mph sprint.
GT models include a range of additional features to maximise driving performance and enhance its presence on the road. These include:
- GT exterior styling (removes panoramic sunroof)
- 21-inch wheels
- Bucket seats, trimmed in black suede with neon green highlights (replace memory driver and power front passenger seats and premium relaxation seat functionality)
- Electronically controlled suspension
- Electronic limited-slip differential
- Drive Mode Integrated Control
- Battery heat pump
- Premium paint
If you’d like to learn more about Kia’s all-new EV6, click here.
Stay tuned in our newsroom for more updates on all things Kia – orders for the EV6 will be open shortly. In the meantime, you can register your interest by contacting your local Kia dealership:
Alternatively, if you’d like to learn more about Electric Vehicles and Hybrids, click the link below: