Pricing and Specification Released for New Audi Q8 E-tron
The new Q8 e-tron continues the brand’s electric line-up, with first deliveries expected in April 2023.
Audi has released information on pricing and specification for the all-new Audi Q8 e-tron which is set to join UK roads from next year.
The new fully electric SUV brings together spaciousness and efficiency, all with a truly sophisticated, impressive look.
There are three powertrains available, including the Q8 50 e-tron, Q8 55 e-tron, and SQ8 e-tron. All feature an impressive range of standard equipment, and provide an improved range and battery capacity.
The Q8 e-tron sees the new and improved version of the brand’s flagship electric SUV, and with it even comes an updated logo for the brand, with the iconic four rings positioned flush on the front and rear end in a new 2D design.
The Q8 range consists of four different trim levels: Sport, S Line, Black Edition and Vorsprung, each with different features, though all offer the same premium Audi experience.
The SQ8 e-tron is the highest-performing powertrain in the range and is offered with the Black Edition and Vorsprung specifications, and a price for these will be confirmed at a later date.
Standard equipment on offer with the Q8 e-tron range includes adaptive air suspension, all-wheel drive, and progressive steering, for a smoother, more controlled drive.
There are also several features on board all focussed on providing luxurious comfort during your travels, such as heated and electrically adjustable front seats, windscreen with acoustic glazing, the Audi Virtual cockpit, two-zone automatic air conditioning which can be pre-set, and even keyless operation for optimal convenience.
Safety features across models also include a rearview camera, lane departure warning, Audi pre-sense front and basic, parking sensors, and even camera traffic sign recognition. Matrix LED headlamps are standard across the range, and ensure the best lighting along with a sleek, modern look.
With the new Audi Q8 e-tron also comes the addition of two optional packs, bringing you enhanced connectivity and infotainment, including the Technology Pack and the Technology Pack Pro. Priced at £2,995, the Technology Pack contains a Bang & Olufsen sound system, multi-colour interior ambient lighting, head-up display feature, a 360-degree camera complete with park assist and parking aid, an impressive feature allowing the Q8 e-tron to park itself.
The Technology Pro Pack comes in at a higher price of £5,995, with the additional features of exterior ambient lighting with an illuminated grille, four-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, USB-C port in the rear, and heated rear seats.
Audi’s previous packs also remain available, with the Tour Pack at £1,995 offering adaptive cruise control along with various assistance features from lane assist and emergency assist to predictive efficiency, swerve and turn assist.
The City Assist Pack meanwhile offers Audi pre-sense rear, exit warning, cross traffic assist, lane change assistant, and park assist at a price of £1,495. Virtual door mirrors can also be added at an additional cost of £1,750.
Cost by Model
Here is a full breakdown of pricing for each model available in the new Audi Q8 e-tron range:
Q8 50 e-tron (Sportback model +£2,500):
- Q8 50 e-tron quattro Sport - £67,800
- Q8 50 e-tron quattro S Line - £72,800
- Q8 50 e-tron quattro Black Edition - £75,150
- Q8 50 e-tron quattro Vorsprung - £89,800
Q8 55 e-tron (Sportback model +£2,500):
- Q8 55 e-tron quattro Sport - £77,800
- Q8 55 e-tron quattro S Line - £82,800
- Q8 55 e-tron quattro Black Edition - £85,150
- Q8 55 e-tron quattro Vorsprung - £99,800
SQ8 e-tron (Sportback model +£2,500):
- SQ8 e-tron Black Edition - £97,500
- SQ8 e-tron Vorsprung - £114,500
Audi has also provided a helpful breakdown of specifications with each trim:
- 20" x 9.0J '5-arm' dynamic design graphite grey alloy
- Adaptive air suspension
- quattro all-wheel-drive
- Progressive steering
- Audi drive select
- Audi Matrix LED headlights and dynamic front & rear indicators
- LED rear lights
- Power-operated tailgate
- Windscreen with acoustic glazing
- Electrically adjustable and heated front seats, with driver memory function
- Standard seats in twin leather upholstery
- Two-zone automatic air con including comfort remote preconditioning
- Four-spoke multi-function leather steering wheel
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch:
► 10.1” HD touchscreen display
► 8.6” HD touchscreen display that controls in-car features
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Audi Sound System
► 6-channel amplifier ► 180 watt amplifying capacity ► 10 loudspeakers including subwoofer
- Audi Smartphone Interface with wireless functionality
- DAB digital radio
- Audi Phone Box with wireless charging
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Lane departure warning
- Audi pre-sense front and basic
- Rear-view camera
- Parking system plus with 360 degree sensors
- Camera traffic sign recognition
S Line (Over Sport):
- 21" 9.5J '15-spoke' graphite grey design alloy wheels
- Adaptive sport air suspension
- S line front and rear bumpers and rear diffuser
- Privacy glass on rear and rear-side windows
- Front Sport seats with S embossed logo in Valcona leather upholstery
- Dark matt brushed aluminium inlays
- Three-spoke multi-function steering wheel in perforated leather with S logo
Black Edition (Over S Line):
- 21" x 9.5J '5-arm aero' glossy black Audi Sport alloy wheels
- Audi beam with e-tron logo
- Door mirrors in black
- Gloss black window surrounds, grille and bumper accents
- High tech mesh anthracite inlay
- Three-spoke flat bottom multifunction leather steering wheel
Vorsprung (Over Black Edition):
- 22" x 9.5J '6-segment spoke' diamond cut Audi Sport alloy wheels
- Digital Matrix Lights
- Audi Beam with Vorsprung logo
- Virtual door mirrors
- Power door closure
- Adaptive windscreen wipers
- Front Super Sports seats with S embossed logo in Valcona leather
- Carbon inlay
- Heated leather multi-function steering wheel
- Electric steering column adjustment
- Extended leather pack
- Audi virtual cockpit plus
- Technology Pack Pro
- Tour Pack
- City Assist Pack
- Parking Assist Pack
Andrew Doyle, Director at Audi UK, said:
“Audi established the premium market for electric SUVs back in 2018 with the e-tron and since then customer appetite for the model has grown year-on-year.
The introduction of the new and improved Q8 e-tron family heralds a new era for Audi, one that prioritises customer’s wants and needs. It’s the first of a variety of incredible new products Audi will be bringing to the market in the coming years that will continue to set the standard in the world of premium electric mobility.”
View our latest electric Audi deals by clicking the button below, and for more Audi updates, stay tuned to our newsroom.