Vertu Motors Colleagues Give Thumbs Up For Job Satisfaction
Colleagues across Vertu Motors plc participated in its 2021 Colleague Satisfaction Survey, giving a hugely positive insight into working for the company.
The highest ever number of colleagues, including technicians and service advisors in aftersales and sales executives and advisors in sales, gave their views on a wide range of topics.
The survey, which more than 85% of colleagues across the Group completed, found that:
- Over 90% of colleagues say that they enjoy their job.
- 99% of colleagues understand how what they do can have a positive impact on the company.
- 85.3% of colleagues would recommend the company as a great place to work to others.
- 98% of colleagues know the company’s vision and understand its objectives.
- 98% know its values and 94% believe managers act in accordance with them.
Robert Forrester, Chief Executive of Vertu Motors plc, said: “We are currently recruiting new technicians who can rest assured that the company is a great place to work. They can also be safe in the knowledge that with our investment in their personal and professional training and development, we can provide them with excellent career prospects too.
“It is very reassuring to learn that colleagues across the Group hold the business, and their place in it, in such high regard. Year on year, the results have improved, and this reflects our commitment to delivering on our promises to colleagues.
“We place a high value on talent, drive, energy, attitude and character. Colleagues with these attributes have the opportunity to build a fantastic career and we are always on the lookout for more talented people to join us across a range of disciplines.”
Visit www.vertucareers.com to view the latest vacancies at Vertu Motors plc.