WIN - Competition Terms and Conditions
Found a competition post on our social media? Great! Please follow the entry instructions to Like, Share and Follow Us to be in with your chance to win.
This competition is provided by Vertu Motors plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 and whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
1) PRIZE: ONE winner will receive the item described in the competition post (the ‘Prize’). There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK and is registered on the social media platform the competiton resides within. Employees of Vertu Motors plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition runs from the dates stated in the competiton post (the ‘Promotion Period’).
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must like the competition post, follow our page and share the competition post.
5) WINNER SELECTION: The competition winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc (at its absolute discretion). Each person may only enter one: Entries will be ineligible if they:
- are incomplete;
- are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter;
- violate the rights of any other person or entity;
- are received outside of the Promotion Period; or
- are reported to violate the terms governing the use of that social media platform
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vertu Motors plc is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to disqualify anyone who it considers violates these Terms and Conditions.
6) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to their full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. The winner also consents to, or agrees to, or take part in, any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vertu Motors plc. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors plc marketing activities only if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vertu Motors plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
7) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: One winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner will be contacted by Vertu Motors plc or agents acting on its behalf via Facebook to claim their Prize. If the winner is not contactable (i.e. has not (i) been reachable; and/or (ii) responded) within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact them, another winner will be selected to replace them and they will cease to be entitled to the Prize. The winner may be asked to provide documentation proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
8) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vertu Motors plc’s decision shall be final. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc’s or it’s subsidiaries’ or group companies’ liability in respect of death, or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media platform the post resides on.
9) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or by committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.
10) LAW AND JURISDICTION: This competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any complaint or dispute arising in connection with this competition and/or these Terms and Conditions.