Win A Pair of Yeovil Town Football Club Tickets
How would you like to win a pair of general admission tickets to see Yeovil Town vs Eastbourne Borough on the 9th September 2023 courtesy of Vertu Land Rover Yeovil?
All you need to do to enter is find the competition post on Vertu Land Rover Yeovil’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VertuLandRoverYeovil) and once you’re there:
- LIKE the competition post
- COMMENT ‘YTFC’
- Sharing isn’t necessary, but it will make us smile if you do!
This competition is provided by Vertu Motors plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 and whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
1) PRIZE: ONE winner will receive two general admission tickets for the Yeovil Town vs Eastbourne (the ‘Prize’). There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years, or older, and is a registered member of Facebook.com. Employees of Vertu Motors plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition runs from Friday 1st September 2023 to 10:00am on Friday 8th September 2023 (the ‘Promotion Period’).
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must like the competition post and comment ‘YTFC’
5) WINNER SELECTION: The competition winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc (at its absolute discretion). Each person may only enter one: Entries will be ineligible if they:
- are incomplete;
- are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter;
- violate the rights of any other person or entity;
- are received outside of the Promotion Period; or
- are reported to violate the terms governing the use of Facebook
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vertu Motors plc is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to disqualify anyone who it considers violates these Terms and Conditions.
6) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to their full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. The winner also consents to, or agrees to, or take part in, any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vertu Motors plc. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors plc marketing activities only if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vertu Motors plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
7) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: One winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc on Friday 8th September 2023, after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner will be contacted by Vertu Motors plc or agents acting on its behalf via the official Vertu Land Rover Yeovil Facebook page to claim their Prize. If the winner is not contactable (i.e. has not (i) been reachable; and/or (ii) responded) within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact them, another winner will be selected to replace them and they will cease to be entitled to the Prize. The winner may be asked to provide documentation proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
8) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vertu Motors plc’s decision shall be final. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc’s or it’s subsidiaries’ or group companies’ liability in respect of death, or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or by committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.
10) LAW AND JURISDICTION: This competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any complaint or dispute arising in connection with this competition and/or these Terms and Conditions.