Introducing The All-New Mercedes-Benz eSprinter Van
In order to keep businesses moving intelligently, cost-effectively and sustainably, Mercedes-Benz has electrified their incredibly popular large van.
The UK’s class-leading e-Sprinter had joined the brand’s electric van line-up, offering commercial drivers a whole host of added benefits to their business.
Join a more sustainable, low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new eSprinter.
The new eSprinter is a powerhouse, with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van.
It comes ready with intelligent Mercedes PRO connect software** to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
Discover exactly why the new eSprinter could be perfect for your business:
It’s incredibly efficient.
- Reduce running costs – cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight.
- Rapid charging – you can be 80% charged in 30 minutes*.
- Ample range – the eSprinter’s combined WLTP range is 96 miles^, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations.
It’s completley reliable.
- Total peace of mind with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8-year or 160,000km battery guarantee.
- Uncompromised load space – with the batteries housed out of the way, under the vehicle body, the eSprinter maintains the same large loading space found in a diesel/traditional Sprinter. It also has a maximum payload of up to 774kg^^.
- Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes Active Brake ASSIST, Attention ASSIST, Crosswind ASSIST and Emergency eCall.
- Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe for up to 30 years** – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
- Intelligent security – from the double locks and built-in Thatcham approved alarm system, to the remote locking, theft warning alerts and geo-fencing, the eSprinter takes care of itself.
It comes fully connected.
- Free real-time vehicle monitoring software*** – Mercedes PRO connect allows you to intelligently organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop.
- Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
So that just leaves the question... Are you #eReady?
If you’d like to enquire about the all-new Mercedes-Benz e-Sprinter, get in touch today. Our friendly team of brand specialists are always ready to help:
*Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. Time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 KW power available.
^Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): combined 83 (134) ? 110 (178). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 30.6 - 50.6; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of 01/08/2020. For real time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.
^^Based on eSprinter Van PROGRESSIVE L2 H2 with a 55 kWh battery capacity (47 kWh useable). Payload of UK vehicle may be subject to change.
**Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by MB according to service intervals for up to 30 years. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan
***Mercedes PRO connect includes a range of digital services, free for 2 years with electric vans, to help manage your vehicle. Vehicles which are set-up and activated after 1 December 2020 will not be available with the following services: Eco Monitor, Drive Style monitor, Data Interfaces, Digital Trip Management, Internet In The Van or Fleet Communication. Please check with your local Dealer for the full scope of services available with your vehicle.