Orders Open For New Mercedes-Benz All-Wheel Drive EQA Models
Based on the incredibly popular GLA, Mercedes-Benz’s highly anticipated small electric SUV range has arrived, including two new all-wheel drive versions.
From an exceptional range and advanced on-board technology to subtle interior upgrades and outstanding performance, there’s a lot about the all-new EQA we can’t help but love.
To learn more about the all-new Mercedes-Benz EQA range, click here.
Mercedes has now also opened up the order books for their EQA 300 4MATIC and EQA 350 4MATIC, with first deliveries arriving from Summer 2021.
The EQA 300 4MATIC
The EQA 300 4MATIC is a dual-motor all-wheel drive fully electric compact SUV.
With 228 hp this powertrain offers increased performance with the usability and practicality of a 4MATIC all-wheel drive system.
Prices start from £48,495 for the EQA 300 4MATIC AMG Line.
The EQA 350 4MATIC
The EQA 350 4MATIC also uses dual electric motors which provide 292 hp and mean it can travel from 0 to 62 mph in just 6.0 seconds.
The dual-motor set-up also utilises a 4MATIC system adding capability and confidence to the driving experience.
Prices for the EQA 350 4MATIC AMG Line start from £49,995.
Both models have a useable battery capacity of 66.5 kWh, and have an all-electric range of 264 miles (depending on equipment level).
Mercedes me Charge is standard for three years with discounted IONITY rapid-charging for one year.
The AMG Line model adds AMG Line bodystyling, including:
- 18-inch AMG 5-spoke light-alloy wheels,
- An AMG front apron with integrated air curtain,
- An AMG rear apron with diffusor optics,
- A black panel radiator grille with twin-blade design in chrome,
- Plus, iluminated door sills with ‘EQA’ lettering.
For an additional £3,000 the AMG Line Premium model line can include:
- 19-inch AMG five-twin-spoke alloy wheels,
- An electrically-operated panoramic glass sunroof
- A Keyless-Go Comfort package,
- Augmented reality navigation system,
- An advanced sound system,
- Plus, wireless charging for compatible smartphones.
The Premium Plus package includes the above equipment, but adds the following:
- 20-inch AMG multi-spoke alloy wheels
- A parking package with 360 degree camera,
- Electrically adjustable damping suspension with speed-sensitive steering,
- A Burmester Surround Sound System,
- Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function,
- A head-up display,
- Plus an MBUX Interior Assistant with gesture control.
Premium Plus costs an additional £6,000 over AMG Line.
Orders for the extended Mercedes-Benz EQA line-up are open now - prices start from £42,000 for the entry level version.
Stay tuned for more updates on the all-new EQA, as and when we get them.
If you’d like to take a look at our fantastic offers available for the incredible EQA online, click the link below:
Equally, if you’d like to learn more about hybrid and electric vehicles, click the link below: